This solution is available exclusively live online on our LiveClicks platform.
-WATCH THE OVERVIEW
Move from being buried alive to extraordinary productivity.
The barrage of information coming at us, coupled with the demands of our professional and personal lives, often creates a feeling of being buried alive.
This overwhelming volume of information threatens our ability to think clearly and make wise decisions about what’s important. As a result, we frequently fail to accomplish those priorities that matter most in our professional and personal lives.
In Time Management Essentials: Powered by The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity, participants will learn to apply a process that will increase their ability to achieve their most important outcomes. By applying the process, participants will experience a measurable increase in productivity, a renewed sense of engagement, and a feeling of accomplishment at the end of every day.
Along with a live online webinar, participants will receive access to an On Demand Tech Teach of their choice: Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® Gmail®, or IBM® Lotus Notes®. The Tech Teach features principles, best practices, and activities to turn your email repository into a productivity engine.
The 5 Choices provides new, exciting, and above all, practical insights that can help you cope with your overwhelming workload and realize your full potential, in and out of work.”
– DR. HEIDI GRANT HALVORSON, PH.D., ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, THE NEUROLEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
Time Management Essentials
What you’ll experience.
- Filter the vitally important priorities from distractions.
- Redefine your roles in terms of extraordinary results to achieve high-priority goals.
- Stop “living in your inbox” and start prioritizing tasks, messages, contacts, and appointments.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- A comprehensive downloadable toolkit.
- 30-days access to the Productivity Tech Teach (a series of short, interactive e-learning sessions) to apply what you’ve learned to your inbox.
- Tech Teach available for Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® Gmail®, and IBM® Lotus Notes®.
- A world-class facilitator.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Session A: 10:30 am–12:30 pm WAT
- 1-hour break
- Session B: 1:30 pm–3:30 pm WAT
- 1-hour On Demand Productivity Technical Teach